At the 2015 Biennial Meeting, SACRPH welcomed the following new board members:
- Zaire Dinzey-Flores, Rutgers University
- Robert Freestone, University of New South Wales
- Marta Gutman, City College of New York and the Graduate Center/CUNY
- Nick Lombardo, University of Toronto (student member)
- Timothy Mennel, University of Chicago Press
- Elihu Rubin, Yale University
We also welcomed our new President, Margaret Crawford (University of California, Berkeley), and our new President-Elect, D. Bradford Hunt (Newberry Library). After delivering an evocative Presidential Address, Joseph Heathcott (The New School) completed his presidency and assumed the position of Past President. Journal of Planning History Co-Editors Nicholas Dagen Bloom (New York Institute of Technology) and Sonia Hirt (Virginia Tech) have also officially joined the Board in their ex officio roles.
Finally, the following board members completed their terms in 2015. We thank them for their many years of service!
- Louise Dyble, Michigan Tech
- Andrew Hurley, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Nancy Kwak, University of California, San Diego
- Carlos Rodrigues, New Jersey Builders Association
- Christopher Silver (ex officio), University of Florida
- Maki Smith (student member), Colby College
- Lawrence Vale (immediate Past President), MIT
For the full list of current Board Members, see: http://www.sacrph.org/about.