You may access your profile and the members-only section of the site (including membership directory) by clicking HERE and logging in.
Benefits of Individual Membership
Individual members of the Society receive:
- Subscription to the quarterly Journal of Planning History
- 40% discount on the Cambridge University Press journal Urban History
- 20% conference discount
- Access to the society’s membership directory
Individual Membership Categories and Dues Rates
SACRPH offers multiple individual membership categories and dues rates. Two-year memberships, where available, offer a discount over annual rates. International members pay a mailing surcharge ($13 per year) for the JPH. Student members may use the credit card payment option, but must then also send the Membership Secretary proof of student status. Household members receive a discount for sharing one JPH subscription with another individual member.
- Regular Member: $70 ($135 for two years)
- Non-U.S. Regular Member: $83 ($161 for two years)
- Student Member: $35 ($60 for two years)
- Household Member: $30
- Retired Member: $55
- Disabled Member: $55
Group Membership Categories and Rates
SACRPH also offers two group sponsorship options. Institutional sponsorship, available to educational institutions, provides three (3) copies of the journal and three (3) 20% discounts on conference registration. Corporate sponsorship provides one (1) copy of the journal and three (3) 20% discounts on conference registration.
- Institutional Sponsor: $150
- Corporate Sponsor: $250
The Society is a charitable trust. Dues and donations to the Society are tax deductible as charitable contributions to the limits established by law (EIN # 31-1191786). This extra support of SACRPH programs will be most sincerely appreciated. Specific options include:
- Student Scholarship Contribution (to subsidize student conference presenters)
- Contribution to the Gerckens Fund (to support the JPH)
- Robert S. Birch Endowment Fund (to subsidize student conference presenters, including conference travel, dissertation workshop, graduate student receptions, and graduate student paper prize)