You may access your profile and the members-only section of the site (including membership directory) by clicking HERE and logging in.
How to Join
You may join or renew your membership ONLINE (pay by credit card) or BY MAIL (pay by check).
Benefits of Individual Membership
Individual members of the Society receive:
- Subscription to the quarterly Journal of Planning History
- 40% discount on the Cambridge University Press journal Urban History
- 20% conference discount
- Access to the society’s membership directory
Individual Membership Categories and Dues Rates
SACRPH offers multiple individual membership categories and dues rates. Two-year memberships, where available, offer a discount over annual rates. International members pay a mailing surcharge ($13 per year) for the JPH. Student members may use the credit card payment option, but must then also send the Membership Secretary proof of student status. Household members receive a discount for sharing one JPH subscription with another individual member.
- Regular Member: $70 ($135 for two years)
- Non-U.S. Regular Member: $83 ($161 for two years)
- Student Member: $35 ($60 for two years)
- Household Member: $30
- Retired Member: $55
- Disabled Member: $55
Group Membership Categories and Rates
SACRPH also offers two group sponsorship options. Institutional sponsorship, available to educational institutions, provides three (3) copies of the journal and three (3) 20% discounts on conference registration. Corporate sponsorship provides one (1) copy of the journal and three (3) 20% discounts on conference registration.
- Institutional Sponsor: $150
- Corporate Sponsor: $250
The Society is a charitable trust. Dues and donations to the Society are tax deductible as charitable contributions to the limits established by law (EIN # 31-1191786). This extra support of SACRPH programs will be most sincerely appreciated. Specific options include:
- Student Scholarship Contribution (to subsidize student conference presenters)
- Contribution to the Gerckens Fund (to support the JPH)
- Robert S. Birch Endowment Fund (to subsidize student conference presenters, including conference travel, dissertation workshop, graduate student receptions, and graduate student paper prize)