- Air travelers have a number of options for flying into LA, including Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Burbank Bob Hope Airport and Long Beach Airport.
- Downtown’s Union Station serves as the city’s train hub.
- Information about ground transportation from LAX is available on their website. The easiest route to downtown Los Angeles is via the FlyAway to Union Station. The ride takes about 40 minutes and costs $8 one way. Pick up the FlyAway at the green stops located outside of the terminal.
- Super Shuttle from LAX to the hotel costs about $17.
- Taxis: The 40-50 minute taxi trip to downtown Los Angeles costs around $60 plus tip.
- The conference hotel is located one block away from the Pershing Square MTA Red Line stop. For more details, including accessibility, fares, routes and schedules, consult: http://www.metro.net/riding/maps/.